LVEF is honored to fund projects and programs that help us achieve our mission of “championing exceptional educational opportunities for all LVJUSD students.”
LVEF offers the following grant programs:
LVEF Flash Grant:
Apply for a Flash Grant if:
You are requesting up to $350, and
The funds you are requesting will fully fund your project.
Chromebooks and iPads are not eligible for Flash Grants (but are eligible for LVEF / Rotary Mini-Grants, below.)
If your request is technology-related, make sure that the LVJUSD District Office will support the technology before you submit your grant application.
1. Please provide a detailed budget with your request.
2. Applications that request sustainable items rather than consumable and recurring items are encouraged.
3. Flash Grants are designed to fund an entire project rather than be one of several grant funds for a project.
4. Flash grants are intended to fund relatively small and urgent (time is of the essence) requests.
5. LVEF expects applicants to seek funds that may be available from their site, department, or parent group before applying for a Flash Grant.
6. Applicants should not simultaneously apply for an LVEF Flash Grant and a mini-grant from Rotary as LVEF matches approved Rotary grants.
Click here to apply for a Flash Grant!
LVEF / Rotary Mini-Grant: Apply for a Mini-Grant if you are requesting up to $1,000. Mini-Grants are available through the Morning Rotary Club and Afternoon Rotary Club. Use the Mini-Grant program to apply for funding for site-specific Chromebooks and iPads.
LVEF / Rotary Foundation Innovation in Education (IE) Grant: Apply for an IE Grant if you are requesting between $1,000 and $3,000. Applications will be assessed in 5 areas:
1. Result measurability
2. Potential for impact on student learning
3. Innovativeness of the project idea
5. Ability to achieve common core state standards
Click here to apply for an IE Grant.