Apply for a Flash Grant if:
- You are requesting up to $350, and
- The funds you are requesting will fully fund your project.
- Chromebooks and iPads are not eligible for Flash Grants (but are eligible for LVEF / Rotary Mini-Grants, below.)
- If your request is technology-related, make sure that the LVJUSD District Office will support the technology before you submit your grant application.
- Please provide a detailed budget with your request.
- Applications that request sustainable items rather than consumable and recurring items are encouraged.
- Flash Grants are designed to fund an entire project rather than be one of several grant funds for a project.
- Flash grants are intended to fund relatively small and urgent (time is of the essence) requests.
- LVEF expects applicants to seek funds that may be available from their site, department, or parent group before applying for a Flash Grant.
- Applicants should not simultaneously apply for an LVEF Flash Grant and a mini-grant from Rotary as LVEF matches approved Rotary grants.